Full moon pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are the only one's who survive the moonlight

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Fire Tree
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:44 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Leaving for a bit.
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:34 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Inactivity
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm by Jiruku

» silver-gentle yet fierce
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:53 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Roleplaying Fun
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 pm by Jiruku

» the emereld woods
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:19 pm by Echo

» Echo: The Runaway
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:49 pm by Jiruku

» The Human Village
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:09 pm by Jiruku

» The Shadowed Mountain Pass
the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:01 pm by Jiruku

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the emereld woods

Go down 
+2
Jiruku
kiba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

the emereld woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:13 am

'For a second there I thought he looked sad.'

"Race you there!"

'Might just be me over thinking things again.' She shakes her head disapprovingly.
Kira glances back to Sharon , who appeared to be still hurt then she remembered a sure fire way to cure her injury. It was her secret medicine that she often used when she got roughed up a bit in her training and it really did wonders.

"Wait! Could you post pone that little race? I'm going to do something REEAAALLLY quick!"
She said running through the bushes excitedly. She tries to sniff out a certain plant, rummaging through bushes near by until she found it. Kira grabbed a few leaves with a lot of dew in it and brought it to Sharon.

"Could you lay down for a minute?" She politely asked Sharon with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:28 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku smiled and nodded at Kira. He watched as she seemed absorbed in finding something. He took a step forward to see if she needed help, but she had found what she had needed so he stayed where he was. Kira seemed to want to heal Sharon, and he grinned.
'Maybe Kira should be a medic!' He thought.
He suddenly realized he had forgotten about Kiba. He walked to where he had been, and Kiba was doing nothing really.
"Kiba," He said, nudging him, " Kiba, I'm going to explore, alright?"
With that he walked away towards the females. He wanted to see what was out of this forest, he was sure it was something interesting.
" Hey, Ladies!" He called, " I'm going to explore, wanna come?"
He saw that Kira was still helping Sharon and he added,
"I mean, after, when your ready."
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Sharon smiled and nodded in response to Kira. She lied down, on the ground, looking up at Kira. She saw Jiruku calling, and nodded replying "Um, sure...yeah, after...this" She looked up at Kira, waiting for her. She looked around, thinking about all kinds of things. Seeing Kira had some leaves, she looked down, a little blushing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you guys more trouble..." She quietly murmured off, feeling a little embarrassed, no, more guilty. She sighed, still glad she had great friends that could help her. She smiled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:40 pm

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you guys more trouble..."

"It's fine. I'm no medic but I'll help anyone who's in need and I bet you'll feel better after this." A smug grin present as she boast off her personal pain killing medicine. "Though this is the only thing I know that's related to curing injuries." Kira humbly added.

She placed few of the leaves on top of Sharon's injured leg, patting it lightly with her paw to make sure it sticks. Then, she gathers the remaining leaves and set it in front of the white she-wolf. "Here, eat this." She pushed the small pile of leaves towards Sharon even further. "It'll enhance the healing effect and you'll feel much better."

"Hey, Ladies! I'm going to explore, wanna come?"

"Yeah maybe later. Sharon might need someone to talk while she waits for my remedy to take effect." She answers him and then lays down beside Sharon, hoping that she'd feel much better. "Oh if your hungry. Here." Kira pulls out a rabbit from no one knows where and placed it where the white she wolf could see. "I caught it while getting the leaves." She explains. "Yeah well.. actually when I pounced over the bushes, I accidentally dropped on it." She added a bit embarrassed since she just admitted that she had just killed a rabbit with just sitting on it. Kira gives out a weak and embarrassed giggle, blushing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Sharon smiled to Kira. "Aw, okay, thanks! " She looked at the she wolf as she put on the herbs, then nodded when she gave her the pile of leaves towards her. She started to eat the leaves, glancing up every once in a while. When she was about done, she heard Kira, and looked up. She saw a rabbit, and noticed she hadn't eaten anything since she got here. She thankfully nodded, and started chewing off the rabbit. "Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. " She smiled, then looked over behind at Jiruku. She looked up, then kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:34 pm

"Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. "

"You're very welcome." She smiles, first looking at Sharon and then glances to Jiruku but reverts her attention back to Sharon. She just watches her and stayed silent for awhile, deep in thought. Kira wonders where the stubborn, serious and egoistical Kira had went. She only just noticed that just by the little time she had spent with this pack she had already changed drastically. Somehow she felt like she changed too much.
'I think I'm going too soft.' She states in her mind and growls at herself, assuming that Sharon had heard her. Kira stands up and started to make her way towards a thickly bushed part of the forest. Her face stern with a frown.
"I'll go and hunt." She said somewhat coldly, not turning to face Sharon.
"I'll be back soon. I'll take care of the food for now." She then ran away without even hearing Sharon's replay.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Sharon heard Kira say something and turned. She then suddenly left without much of a notice. "Umm, sure...well okay....."She sensed that Kira had changed somewhat just now. She thought to herself,wondering if she did anything wrong, but she had never seen Kira so cold like this. She looked down, then up at Jiruku, her eyes full of confusion and guilt, or more of sorrow. She sighed, and carefully stood up. She headed towards Jiruku, smiling only a little, then looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:33 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku shrugged indifferently, then he lay down in his cleared spot he had made earlier. From there, he watched Sharon a Kira, clearly fascinated. But suddenly Kira got up and began padding away. He blinked confused.
"What just happened?" He asked Sharon.
He watched Kira go, and then he turned back to Sharon, "I'll be right back." he said with a smile, trying to make the female feel better.
He got up and began following Kira. He wondered what had happened, back there, with those two. He felt worried, would she get mad at him for following? He hoped not.
"Kira!" He called, "Hold up!"
He sped up and ran after her, and when he caught up he panted,
"What's wrong? You better tell me, cause if you don't I'll still follow you until you tell me! I can pull you by the scruff as well, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Sharon nodded a little, to Jiruku. She didn't know why Kira was like that...was she always like that? She sighed, but then shook the though, trying to not think of it as a big deal. She stood up, and carefully, trotted towards Kira, as Jiruku caught up.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:32 pm

"Kira! Hold up!"

She cringed at the sudden call of her name but she did stop and let her ears perk up, just to hear out what the male had wanted to tell her.

"What's wrong? You better tell me, cause if you don't I'll still follow you until you tell me! I can pull you by the scruff as well, you know."

Kira sighs tiredly. "Nothing's wrong." She lied. "I just wanted to hunt that's all." She managed to build up a weak smile, thinking that she'd get away with a lie like that. After all that had been said she still didn't face him. She just remained to face away, not wanting to make eye contact to either him nor Sharon. She turns her head slightly to the side and then spoke in a somewhat soft and weak voice. "Could you guys leave me alone for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:22 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku blinked. He didn't believe the female but he was in no mood to argue. He stopped short when she told him you leave her alone.
"Sure," He said slowly, and slightly disappointed.
He turned and walked off. He had no want to argue, as I said before, but he also did not feel very well suddenly. He walked for a while, his stomach churning. He groaned. He hoped he wasn't going to be sick, and that this was a passing belly ache. The scent of a rabbit caught his nose, but he did not feel well enough to hunt. But he came across a carcass. He sniffed the carcass, curiously.
'Coyote.' He thought. He was too hungry to let a meal like this to pass, and he ate it quickly, the first bite reminding him that he was famished. After he was done, he realized he felt better.
He was instantly embarrassed, "Belly Ache, indeed." He grunted.
Then he looked around him,and noticed he was in a unusually pretty part of the forest, where everything was quiet.

- The Fire Tree
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:30 am

She honestly felt bad that she had to turn away from her new found friends but she didn't want to lash at them just because she was annoyed by herself. It pains her to be all alone again but it was for the best. She started to do as she had said to the others and hunted but to no avail. She couldn't hunt anything, or more like she couldn't catch anything.
"I guess I'm not really in the mood for this."
She sighs tiredly. She looked around just to see where she had ended up. She didn't know the place. The place was quiet but it wasn't the type of quiet that would make you feel alarmed. It was the type that would relax and calm you down in an instance. It was peaceful and beautiful at the same time, that it almost took her breath away. She ventured off to explore the area and stumbles upon getting a whiff of Jiruku's scent. His scent filling up her nose and making her feel warm and safe.
"I guess I better apologize to him."
She decided before she followed his comforting scent.

- To The Fire Tree -
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Echo   the emereld woods - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Echo was as tired as had ever been, he didn't know how long he had been running away, he didn't know where he was or where he was going. He stopped and sniffed the air and then the ground around him, "There's been other wolves here recently" he quietly said to himself. Echo could not tell how long ago they were here, he immediately started trying to find which way they had gone, so he could go the other way. He sniffed around, and started looking around again, that's when he got a really fresh sent. He decided this was probably not the best place for him, but he was starving Echo had not eaten in a couple days. He had the biggest choice of his life: Stay and try to join whichever pack was here, but risk being killed or run away and starve to death. Echo had made up his mind, he would stay and try to earn a rank in this pack, if they would accept him...

Echo was very wary about the wolves that were near by, he didn't want to seem like a threat to them and be driven away. He knew that he needed to get some food soon though, but where there is fresh food, there are also wolves that he didn't know. He wondered around until he could find the scent of the animal, he slowly made his way towards the kill. He still was very hungry, he had to be slow if he didn't want to seem like a threat to the pack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the emereld woods
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full moon pack :: The emerald woods-
Jump to: